Crazy Busy Beautiful (1 of 44)
Crazy Busy Beautiful by Carmindy. Copyright 2010 by Carmindy Acosta.
All Rights Reserved. Sharing is permitted--forward to a friend!
Crazy Busy Beautiful
To my girlfriends
Through busy times, frustratingly slow points, crazy days, and even nuttier nights, you’ve filled my life with beauty, care, and laughter.
I love you all to bits!
Wash your face at night. You don’t have to cleanse again in the morning unless you get really oily. Over-washing can dry out your skin.
* Never, ever sleep in your makeup! No matter how tired you are, always remove your makeup and apply moisturizer before going to bed. You’ll thank me in the morning.
* For dry skin, choose creamy cleansers and cream moisturizers.
* For oily skin, go for gel cleansers and oil-free moisturizing lotions.
* If you’re a soap-and-water girl, never use regular body soap on your face. Choose pH-balanced facial soaps suited to your skin type.
* Using a terry-cloth washcloth to wash your face can help slough off dead skin cells.
* If you are prone to ruddiness, never use really hot water. It can irritate capillaries and cause further reddening.
Buy Crazy Busy Beautiful from Amazon here (your purchase helps support DailyLit):