- Poem-a-Day Collection 100% complete
- DailyLit's Book Channel 100% complete
- Grammar Devotional 100% complete
- Prufrock and Other Observations finished
- Poems finished
- The Intellectual Devotional II finished
- War and Peace finished
- Sonnets finished
- The Intellectual Devotional finished
- Book Sampler: Poetry finished
- Masters of Verse finished
- Wikipedia Tour: The Presidents of the United States finished
- The Federalist Papers finished
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin finished
- The House of Seven Gables finished
- North of Boston finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Key Philosophers finished
- The Gift of the Magi finished
- A Christmas Carol finished
- Notes from the Underground finished
- Common Sense finished
- America's Greatest Hits finished
- The Tell-Tale Heart finished
I'm currently reading "The Fourth of July..and the founding of America" by Peter de Bolla. It exposes the misleading things we learned in school. Really very interesting. For example, July 2, 1776 should actually be Independence Day (and the author explains the facts that we didn't learn). I am a huge 'birth of the country' guy. I love reading about how we got here and who was responsible. I have discovered many false things we were taught in my own reading, so when I read the premise of this book I had to give it a try. Happy Reading All!!
Hey shy girl... Voltaire is apparently an issue for English as well as Spanish. It seems to me the French should adjust and hook us up!!
Thank You for the suggestion.
I would love an English version of Voltaire Candide. I can only seem to find the French version..
Looking for American Revolution era. John Adams, Jefferson etc. Interested in the "beginnings" of our nation, the Founding Fathers...