Rocci is not currently reading any books.
I’m 56 years old, male, from the United States. I’ve been a DailyLit member since April 27, 2007. My reading interests include History, Spirituality, and and Classics.
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin finished
- Life on the Mississippi finished
- 3 Short Reads by Edgar Allan Poe finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Famous Spies finished
- The Art of War finished
- Fetching Raymond finished
- Paranoia finished
- A Christmas Carol finished
- The Gift of the Magi finished
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn finished
- The Little Big Things by Tom Peters finished
- Highway 152 by Sam Shepard finished
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Greek Mythology finished
- Wikipedia Tour: The Presidents of the United States finished
- Poetics finished
- Pudd'nhead Wilson finished
- Up from Slavery finished
- Speeches and Letters of Abraham Lincoln finished
- House of Mirth suspended
- The Intellectual Devotional II suspended
- The Best American Humorous Short Stories suspended
- The Republic suspended
- The Last of the Mohicans suspended
I'd like to retrace Don Quixote's footsteps.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Shambhala, The Sacred Path of the Warrior
Of Mice and Men
Travels With Charly
Seven Storey Mountain
Seeds of Contemplation
The Miracle of Mindfulness
Living Buddha, Living Christ
Peace is Every Step
Sometimes a Great Notion
... and so many more
Of Mice and Men and Travels with Charly, Moby Dick, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, A Christmas Carol ... because they are great literature and speak to my heart and soul.
Abraham Lincoln said, "Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition. Whether it be true or not, I can say, for one, that I have no other so great as that of being truly esteemed of my fellow-men by rendering myself worthy of their esteem."
I cannot think of many politicians elected today who could honestly make such a statement. I would love to be able to do so.