chrway is not currently reading any books.
I’m male, from the United States. I’ve been a DailyLit member since October 10, 2008.
- A Study in Scarlet finished
- Wuthering Heights finished
- The Moonstone finished
- The Woman in White finished
- Secret Adversary finished
- A Tale of Two Cities finished
- Don Quixote finished
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin finished
- Wikipedia Tour: World Capitals finished
- Robinson Crusoe finished
- Around the World in 80 Days finished
- Great Expectations finished
- Treasure Island finished
- Pride and Prejudice finished
- The Swiss Family Robinson finished
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles finished
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes finished
- The Last of the Mohicans finished
- Crime and Punishment finished
- The Picture of Dorian Gray finished
- Paranoia finished
- War and Peace finished
- Anna Karenina finished
- The Man in the Iron Mask finished
- Louise de la Valliere finished
- 3 Short Reads by Edgar Allan Poe finished
- Ten Years Later finished
- The Vicomte de Bragelonne finished
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Wonders of the World finished
- Twenty Years After finished
- The Three Musketeers finished
- Dracula finished
- The Count of Monte Cristo finished
Good, interesting, but long
Great book that sums up the whole series!
I wouldn't suggest reading this book, until you've read the whole series. This book is much better know all the background and stories of the characters.
I really enjoyed this book. Lots of little mysteries that kept me interested.
I didn't enjoy these stories too much. I was glad when it was over.
Interesting book, but my least favorite in the series so far. It does add the the series, but its mostly about love affairs, and secret plots.
Good book in the series. Interesting to read.
It was interesting to read. I'm glad it was a short story though. I don't think I could have gotten through it, if it were longer.
Interesting information, but nothing too exciting to read.
An entertaining read. A good 2nd book in the series. At times it was hard to keep track of all the characters, but overall entertaining. I look forward to reading the next in series.
To read in order:
The Three Musketeers.
Twenty Years After.
The Vicomte de Bragelonne.
Ten Years Later.
Louise de la Vallière.
The Man in the Iron Mask.
Good enough to make me want to read the next book in the series. Had some slow parts, but entertaining otherwise.
I really liked this book. I liked how the whole book was written using letters and journal entries from the characters. I couldn't wait to get to each new chapter.
I really enjoyed this book. Its definitely worth reading.