- DailyLit's Sci Fi Channel 100% complete
- Grammar Devotional 100% complete
- Berlitz Essential French Phrases finished
- Berlitz DailyLit Spanish Lessons finished
- Berlitz Essential Spanish Phrases finished
- On the Origin of Species: Part 1 finished
- A Christmas Carol finished
- The Sign of the Four finished
- A Study in Scarlet finished
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes suspended
I am confused over certain pronunciation points, i.e.:
calle, kahl-yeh. I thought it would be pronounced: kah-yeh.
apellido, ahpehl-yeedo. I thought it would be pronounced: ahpeh-yeedo
Am I misreading the pronunciations?