minocris is currently reading Shoes, Bags, and Tiaras.
I’m 34 years old, female, from Turkey. I’ve been a DailyLit member since August 02, 2007.
- Shoes, Bags, and Tiaras 100% complete
- Famous Modern Ghost Stories finished
- Overclocked finished
- How to Live on 24 Hours a Day finished
- 30 Stories in 30 Days finished
- "Fiction" by Alice Munro finished
- Promissory Payback finished
- You're Only as Sick as Your Secrets finished
- Anonymous finished
- You Can't Judge a Book by its Cover finished
- An Unfinished Death finished
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow finished
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom finished
- A Place So Foreign and Eight More finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Masterpieces of Western Art finished
- The Adventure of the Speckled Band finished
- Masters of Verse finished
- Tales of the Jazz Age suspended
Hello, i believe a temporary special category for these books would be well appreciated. I know it is hard to finish a book in a week in DailyLit. Well i have tried and done before :) but it's hard to keep on clicking "Send next". But at least we can start reading.
@Melvis oh dear :-/ it would be great if the series ended on 31st Oct .. such a shame. I've never thought about it before but it would be perfect timing, and it'll always be on my mind now that i know :D
I am fairly satisfied with the stories, though i don't believe they are truly "horror". They can be considered as "easy reading" for the road or coffee break. I have read 7 now, and they are not weird or strange too. But i find them amusing actually [something wrong with me?] I will keep reading and i'm having fun in doing so. Maybe because i was not expecting a very big horror, mystery .. etc, and i was not hoping to gain anything. But i don't think you need to read 10 :) if you simply don't like, just give up around 4-5, i think that will be enough.