molek is not currently reading any books.
I’m 34 years old, female, from the United States. I’ve been a DailyLit member since October 08, 2008. My reading interests include All.
- The Age of Innocence finished
- Agnes Grey finished
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer finished
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes finished
- The Adventures of Sally finished
- The Aeneid finished
- White Horse finished
- A Moment of Wrong Thinking finished
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn finished
- The Adventure of the Six Napoleons finished
- The Adventure of the Second Stain finished
- The Adventure of the Empty House finished
- The Adventure of the Abbey Grange finished
- Robin Hood: How Robin Hood Became an Outlaw finished
She was kind.
Doc from Steinbeck's Sweet Thursday
Just read it!
Lots and lots of reading! Also tennis lessons and road trips nationwide with my family. But my very favorite was a whirlwind European tour with my best friend, with adventures (and challenges) that I will never forget!
My father-in-law, Bob, is my hero. He started his adult life with no resources and built an extremely successful business from the ground up. He also has constantly and lovingly cared for my mother-in-law, who has a chronic illness. And he raised my wonderful husband!
What I wish for the world in 2010 is fewer bombs and more smiles.
It was just a dusting of snowflakes against my bare hand, just a bit of breeze that froze a tear to my chapped pink cheek. It was just a moment, too short to shape into words or even thoughts, but it warmed me like a companion and felt like love.