- Grammar Devotional 100% complete
- DailyLit's Book Channel 100% complete
- Natural Light finished
- America's Greatest Hits finished
- The Murders in the Rue Morgue finished
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas finished
- Promissory Payback finished
- The Gift of the Magi finished
- The Little Match Girl finished
- Defining Twilight finished
Profanity detracts from what could otherwise be an interesting read. It is too prevalent in books today and is offensive to people with a substantial enough vocabulary to avoid it.
Detective Jane Perry seems to have several personality quirks apparently learned from her father.
Atticus Finch in "To Kill a Mockingbird" because of his strong sense of morality and justice, He never falters in his determination to do the right thing, regardless of the antipathy of the community.
Jack and the bean stalk.
I have a different perspective on pants and trousers. These are plural nouns to describe singular garments! Although a trouser has two leg holes, It is not two garments. Reference shirt which has two sleeves but is not called shirts!