- Shoes, Bags, and Tiaras 100% complete
- DailyLit's Book Channel 100% complete
- Grammar Devotional 100% complete
- Fabulous Women Series 100% complete
- Crush It! 100% complete
- Book Sampler: Shakespeare finished
- With a Little Help finished
- Happiness Quotations finished
- Wikipedia Tour: The Grand Tour finished
- Words That Matter from O, The Oprah Magazine finished
- The Adventures of Roderick Random finished
- The Little Big Things by Tom Peters finished
- Berlitz DailyLit Spanish Lessons finished
- Secret Adversary finished
- Highway 152 by Sam Shepard finished
- Eastern Standard Tribe finished
- Free Culture finished
- Promissory Payback finished
- Unleashing the Ideavirus finished
- Overclocked finished
- Home Again, Home Again finished
- You're Only as Sick as Your Secrets finished
- Walden finished
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom finished
- The Kreutzer Sonata finished
- Wikipedia Tour: The Roaring 20s finished
- The Jelly-Bean finished
- A Place So Foreign finished
- Classic Shorts: Eight Stories for Summer finished
- Little Brother finished
- Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town finished
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles finished
- Good Experience Columns finished
- The Woman in White finished
- The Gem Collector finished
- Strange Things Happen finished
- An Unfinished Death finished
- You Can't Judge a Book by its Cover finished
- The Awakening finished
- Madame de Staël finished
- The Princess of Cleves finished
- Burn This Book finished
- Anonymous finished
- Fetching Raymond finished
- As You Like It suspended
- Don Quixote suspended
- The Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Famous Moll Flanders suspended
Paranoia comes readily to mind. There are others. I wasn't keeping a list; but, I will start ASAP.
Why isn't it available to CDNs? I'm annoyed with this because it is the 5th or 6th time I've wanted to read a book only to be blocked because of where I live. And, in every instance, it was available to Americans. Discrimmination by geographical location. What next?
Surprising tale...good read.
Some sections...espec. by Toni Morrison, were thought provoking and superb; others left me wondering about their inclusion.
Am starting to dislike this writer intensely...the calibre of writing is just not excellent. I keep hoping things will improve...like the dialogue...but, so far, not impressed.
Entrhalling; couldn't put it down!
Enthralling from start to finish
How about a romance with Mr. Darcy?