Elfmagic is not currently reading any books.
I’m female, from Australia. I’ve been a DailyLit member since September 25, 2008. My reading interests include Regency romance, womens fiction, and Science fiction.
- Who is Mark Twain? finished
- White Horse finished
- Earth Day, Every Day finished
- Words That Matter from O, The Oprah Magazine finished
- Retief! finished
- Highway 152 by Sam Shepard finished
- "Fiction" by Alice Munro finished
- Someone Will Be With You Shortly finished
- 30 Stories in 30 Days finished
- Promissory Payback finished
- You're Only as Sick as Your Secrets finished
- A Christmas Carol finished
- Anonymous finished
- You Can't Judge a Book by its Cover finished
- An Unfinished Death finished
- Fetching Raymond finished
- The Man with Two Left Feet and Other Stories finished
- Agnes Grey finished
- 3 Short Reads by Edgar Allan Poe finished
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button finished
- Future Imperfect finished
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom finished
- Villette suspended
- Madame de Staël suspended
- DailyLit's Book Channel suspended
- The Man Who Was Thursday, a nightmare suspended
- Walden suspended
- Overclocked suspended
An author who calls a spade a spade. He sees through situations and gets right to the nub of it. :)
Reading about another persons life always lets me see that we are all the same basically and then we throw in all the little/big individual quirks and that is what makes life so interesting.
A murder mystery "who dun it" with a surprising twist.
Another great read by Laurel Dewey.
I enjoyed the book very much, it had a lot more depth and feeling than the film. it's one of those books that you think that you have read and then discover to your delight that you hadn't.
I loved this story and sped up delivery. I will be rushing to read Laurel Dewey's other writings. :)
The book "Fetching Raymond" certainly illustrates how abhorrent capitol punishment is!
Old fashioned stories with a lot more depth to the characters than a lot of modern tales. I loved them all, particularly "The Man with Two Left Feet"
Re-remembering that we are all one!
An enjoyable read that looks at a different aspect to living your life. In this case the life is lived backwards. :)