LadyBright is not currently reading any books.
I’m 52 years old, female, from the United States. I’ve been a DailyLit member since September 14, 2007. My reading interests include all.
- Natural Light finished
- 1632 finished
- Highway 152 by Sam Shepard finished
- Promissory Payback finished
- You're Only as Sick as Your Secrets finished
- Anonymous finished
- The Ghost in the Pantry finished
- You Can't Judge a Book by its Cover finished
- An Unfinished Death finished
- Classic Shorts: Eight Stories for Summer finished
- Secret Adversary finished
- The Picture of Dorian Gray finished
- Jo's Boys finished
- Book Sampler: Tastes of Harlequin Romance — Mediterranean Men finished
- Book Sampler: Tastes of Harlequin Romance finished
- Behind a Mask finished
- Little Men finished
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas finished
- Anne of Green Gables finished
- Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife finished
- Emma finished
- Pride and Prejudice finished
- The Secret Garden finished
- DailyLit's Sci Fi Channel suspended
- Berlitz DailyLit Spanish Lessons suspended
- The Little Big Things by Tom Peters suspended
- Grimm's Fairy Tales suspended
- The Murders in the Rue Morgue suspended
- There Will be Dragons suspended
- The Woman in White suspended
- Antigone suspended
- The Enchanted Castle suspended
- Wuthering Heights suspended
- The Scarlet Pimpernel suspended
- The Aspern Papers suspended
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles suspended
- Ethan Frome suspended
- Around the World in 80 Days suspended
I like the sound of larson's Tumblrtomes! In keeping with DailyLit, you could use TumblrLit.
To me, Tumbooks sounds more like you're going to need TUMS after reading. Also.. a little too close to Dumbooks.
Thank you! I am enjoying your style of storytelling along with the recipes.
Installment 6 of 42 gives a recipe for Sour Sumava Soup with partial method explanation. I'd really love to have the entire method, using ALL the ingredients. Flour, butter, eggs, cream? Anyone have any ideas?