- Fashion Classics 90% complete
- White Horse 89% complete
- Crazy Busy Beautiful 57% complete
- Scroogled finished
- The Arabian Nights finished
- War of the Worlds finished
- Wikipedia Tour: The Presidents of the United States finished
- The Diary of a Superfluous Man finished
- The Book of the Shepherd finished
The Island of Doctor Moreau finished
A good read, but not really relevant I really did enjoy reading this novel, but I can't help but feel that it would have been more enjoyable and more shocking if I were a Victorian. As it is, I'm not and although this was a very good adventure I feel like I've missed out on things because I was born in the 20th Century I posted this on 14 February 2012
- Wikipedia Tour: Major Battles Throughout History finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Masterpieces of Western Art finished
- Dubliners finished
- Book: The Sequel finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Major World Religions finished
- Wikipedia Tour: Greek Mythology finished
- Wuthering Heights finished
- Khan Academy Video Course: Current Economics finished
- On the Duty of Civil Disobedience finished
- Sons and Lovers finished
- Khan Academy Video Course: Revolutionary and Napoleonic France finished
- 3 Short Reads by Edgar Allan Poe finished
- The Yellow Wallpaper finished
This was a quick and light-hearted read which concealed a deeper meaning. It's a little abstract and some people might see it as a Bible-esque story but give it a chance as it's more about spirituality than Christianity.
I've been trying to finish this book for ages. I really didn't like it, it's very pastoral and there's no particular plot apart from that of a working-class 19th Century soap-opera.
I really did enjoy reading this novel, but I can't help but feel that it would have been more enjoyable and more shocking if I were a Victorian. As it is, I'm not and although this was a very good adventure I feel like I've missed out on things because I was born in the 20th Century
It's more a collection of 10 lines about books. Interesting but not really what I was looking for. Amusing though.
Strange little works of horror and mystery. Good for a quick read but not very interesting in development.
A very interesting short read, I didn't know much about the context but imagining and picking out clues as to how this chain of events occurred was enjoyable.