- Fabulous Women Series 100% complete
- DailyLit's Book Channel 100% complete
- Poems by Emily Dickinson 82% complete
- Grammar Devotional 100% complete
- Wikipedia Tour: Wonders of the World finished
- MBA Mondays II finished
- Natural Light finished
- MBA Mondays finished
- The Intellectual Devotional finished
- Jane Austen: Her Life and Letters finished
- The Wisdom of (Steve) Jobs finished
- Fashion Classics finished
- Memoir of Jane Austen finished
- Jacques Futrelle Short Stories Volume 1 finished
- The Little Big Things by Tom Peters finished
- Happiness Quotations finished
- Words That Matter from O, The Oprah Magazine finished
- Classic Shorts: Eight Stories for Summer finished
- Unleashing the Ideavirus finished
- On the Decay of the Art of Lying finished
- Someone Will Be With You Shortly finished
- It Can Be Done, Poems of Inspiration finished
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin finished
How to go out side my comfort zone. Finish u3a course and German course.
you know - no I don't.
My recreational substance of choice is chocolate mmmm.
Serenity: Lifetime goal, haven't achieved it yet.
What a great suggestion. I too would like to have a smaller installment sent.
I will keep plodding through Prouse(Swann's Way)
What about an L M Montgomery forum? Has any one been to Prince Edward Island Anne of Green Gables farm etc.
I am reading How proust can change your life so i would like to read something by Proust, which I believe you actually have in your lists. when I have finished my other books I will start. I will I promise.
Can't get by without my Daily Lit email. I am always recommending site to friends.
Not sure if I remember the title correctly. Zen and the Art of Motor Cycle Maintenance. It was a great trip.
How about we get down and dirty with 4 wheel driving in the mud.
I read a book "the old nurses stocking basket" the nurse made up a story the size of the hole in the child's stocking. It was only a small book but I loved it. I also had a picture book about fairies, Pegs book of fairies or something like that. These have stuck in my mind for between 50-60 years.
pride and prejudice. I also have one set of dvd's that I drag out periodically too. The above comments reads like a must read as well.
A really well written romance with a good plot, beautiful language, and well drawn characters can have implied intimacy and still have a place in literature.
I love the simplicity. It is soothing after the rush of present day. I like the language too. I keep asking for more episodes at a time. I find this way of presenting books quite addictive.
Fascinating comparing times and language.
I have only just started really, epesode 14 so far. I am enjoying it too and think I would like to go on to discover more about him as well. Compared to today it is so interesting reading of his times.