pachhu is currently reading Crush It!.
I’m 18 years old, female, from India. I’ve been a DailyLit member since August 23, 2008. My reading interests include adventure, mystery, and fun.
- Crush It! 100% complete
- The Mayor of Casterbridge finished
- A Book of Nonsense finished
- Sonnets from the Portuguese finished
- With a Little Help finished
- The Lady with the Dog finished
- War and Peace finished
- The Black Cat finished
- The Wisdom of (Steve) Jobs finished
- A Tale of Two Cities finished
- Anne of Green Gables finished
- Poems of the Past and Present finished
- Under the Greenwood Tree finished
- War of the Worlds finished
- Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz finished
- American Fairy Tales finished
- Tao Te Ching finished
- White Horse finished
- Poems of John Keats finished
- The Little Big Things by Tom Peters finished
- The Yellow Wallpaper finished
- The Fall of the House of Usher finished
- The Masque of the Red Death finished
- Captain Burle finished
- The Raven finished
- 100 Ways to Succeed/Make Money finished
- Lombard Street: A Description of the Money Market finished
- Art of Money Getting finished
- Ghosts finished
- Words That Matter from O, The Oprah Magazine finished
- The Death of Olivier Becaille finished
- Jabberwocky finished
- 151 Best Movies You've Never Seen by Leonard Maltin finished
- Someone Will Be With You Shortly finished
- Hell-Heaven finished
- A Doctor's Visit finished
- Highway 152 by Sam Shepard finished
- America's Greatest Hits finished
- The Dead finished
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow finished
- The Camel's Back finished
- The Miller's Daughter finished
- You Can't Judge a Book by its Cover finished
- The Jelly-Bean finished
- Berlitz Essential French Phrases finished
- An Unfinished Death finished
- Berlitz Essential Spanish Phrases finished
- The Dance of Death finished
- Promissory Payback finished
- You're Only as Sick as Your Secrets finished
- Anonymous finished
- The Kiss finished
- Romeo and Juliet finished
- The Final Problem finished
- Secret Adversary finished
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles finished
How to improve my determination!
The Lord of the Rings
I cried very badly,almost everyday, holding onto my mother's dress with all my strength and screaming at the top of my voice that I wouldn't go into the class unless she would stay with me!!!
The smell of rain.It takes me back to the time when my grandparents used to live in a house away from the hustle of the city, surrounded by a beautiful garden...When it rained, I and my cousins used to cuddle together in a large blanket and watch the rain pouring, and smell the damp rainy air...such beautiful memories !!!
When I go to bed, I remember all the things I have done that day and hope the next day is even better and then go to sleep!
I've wanted to read the Twilight series written by Stephenie Meyer for sometime but I haven't read it.
Middle Earth from The lord of the rings would be exciting!!!
Sweet is better!
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
From "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost
I prefer Fiction.
Sherlock holmes, for his extraordinary cleverness!
King of pop Michael Jackson !
In my summer vacation there were many projects I had no idea how to do.So my parents did most of them! My teacher thought it was I who did it!
a very important part of my life
My swimming teacher grabbed me and threw me into the swimming when I was 10 yrs old. I though I was going to drown but I somehow got out of water after much struggle!
Fulfill all my dreams and enjoy every moment in life
William Wordsworth for his poem "Lucy Gray". It is such a beautiful poem.
Sorry, I did not know that the question had already been asked.
A mixture of joy and sorrow
Thank you for replying to my message. There are no books of Enid Blyton's in daily lit. If possible, could you put some of her books here?
Is there any book which has scared you for a while after you have read it?
The book which scared me the most out of the ones I have read is Tell me your dreams by Sidney Sheldon. I don't know why I was scared but after reading it, I didn't sleep half of the night !
add more mystery books such as Agatha christie's. I love her novels and thanks to daily lit I had the opportunity of readind two of her books.
I have read Christmas carol and Oliver twist. I really enjoyed thse books.