rozeznmetal is not currently reading any books.
I’m female, from the United States. I’ve been a DailyLit member since January 02, 2009. My reading interests include [Auto]biography, fiction, mystery, philosophical, and thriller.
- Lombard Street: A Description of the Money Market finished
- Italian Journeys finished
- MBA Mondays finished
- Theory of the Leisure Class finished
- Le Mystère de la Chambre Jaune finished
- The Alchemist finished
- Dracula finished
- The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind finished
- The Critique of Practical Reason suspended
"Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning."
- Malcolm Gladwell
I agree. It's clean and beautiful.
I totally agree with Da Vinci Code as being one of the worst. It was such a let-down.
IMO, emotionality is the foundation of romance. Physicality is the enhancer (and comes later, no matter how soon or how distant within the relationship).
But sometimes the romance lies within reaching the point of physical contact -- the "challenge"; and once it's obtained, the romance is lost.